[Coral-List] Seacamel/YouTube Day #2 Posted

zeolite zeolite at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 22:10:46 EST 2007

Hello! Here's our third YouTube video on Project SeaCAMEL - it's
great! Please can you forward this widely to interested people and
lists?

Project SeaCAMEL, November 12 -14
Day Two of Project SeaCAMEL's online marine science classes live from
the Aquarius Undersea Laboratory covered, "Reefs Under Seige" and
"Sponges: The Reef's FIlters."
Wow! What great classes!

Check out the YouTube Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tRV8PasIY

Today we Broadcast Live and Taped the final day of Project SeaCAMEL
classes . Check back to YouTube soon for highlights of Day Three:

Module 5:    The Boundary Layers of the Reef
Module 6:    Aquarius as an Artificial Reef

All six classes will be archived at
www.seacamel.livingoceansfoundation.org

Project SeaCAMEL is an ocean literacy project of the Khaled bin
Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
www.livingoceansfoundation.org

Terri Taylor
Project SeaCAMEL