[Coral-List] Best practices for monitoring sedimentation rates

Dr. Stephen Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Thu Nov 15 04:20:08 EST 2007

In a similar coastal construction/development vein, but targeted at the Red
Sea Riviera,  coral-listers might be interested in:

Reeve SM, Jameson SC, Adel-Fattah RS, Riegl B, Saleh M, Moursi A, Newman AP,
Hassan R, Batt S, Kuklok D (1998)  Best practices for tourism center
development along the Red Sea coast. Tourism Development Authority, Cairo,
Egypt, 107 pp

It can be viewed/downloaded at: <www.coralseas.com/pubs.html>.

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  http://www.coralseas.com