[Coral-List] Need any help? Interest in volunteering

Brenna Mahoney brennamahoney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:29:27 EST 2007

Dear Coral-list members,

I wrote a post last May discussing a scholarship I had won through the Our
World-Underwater Scholarship. This scholarship, funded by Rolex, provides me
funds and contacts for a year (April-April) of travel and exploration. Since
May I have traveled around the country and internationally and am currently
writing from Papua New Guinea. I am here working with the Mahonia Na Dara
center that specializes in community education and protection of marine
resources. My next stop is Cairns and Townsville before the holidays.

I am writing to see if there are any researchers or groups that would be
interested in having me as a volunteer for a few days to a few weeks. I
organize my own schedule and am free from end of january through early April
and am eager to be involved in an interesting project.
My background is in Biology with a concentration in ecology from Cornell
University and I have recently applied to PhD programs to start next fall.

Please contact me and I can provide more detailed information as well as my
CV.
Best,
Brenna