[Coral-List] Reefs are threatened by global climate change! (Precht, William F)

sddonner at Princeton.EDU sddonner at Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 3 14:20:40 EDT 2007

Nice to see a response by the author of the peer-reviewed articles that was
mis-used by the Center for Science and Public Policy in its report. Given
the volume of original, peer-reviewed, published research on the effects of
climate change on coral reefs, the decline of Caribbean corals since the
1970s and the status of Acropora in particular, why are we wasting our time
even entertaining discussing a second-hand research report from a
politically motivated think tank, regardless of whether the think tank is
Republican, Democrat, Green or the Marijuana Party?

Simon

-
Simon Donner
Woodrow Wilson School