[Coral-List] Fw: Re: Reefs are threatened by global climate change! (Precht, William F)

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 3 16:27:19 EDT 2007

We must discuss it because other people listen, but it is too easy and not very
fruitful to discuss it to death among our own community -- "preaching to the
choir."  The CSPP is not aiming its discussions at us.  We all must discuss
it with neighbors, reporters, our elected representatives, and yes, we should even
write the occasional letter to an editor.

Steve LeGore