[Coral-List] INTRA-INTER ESPECIFIC RELATIONS IN CORALS

Andrei Salcedo G andrei670 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:50:50 EDT 2007

DEAR LISTERS

We are biology students from colombia working on a project about association patterns in caribbean corals specially from Agaricia agaricetes, Porites astreoides and Diploria strigosa, Stephanocoenia stokessi. wa want to know about literature, because we have searched the data  bases available for us and we did not found enough info. almost all the articles are about relations on coral-algae, coral-fish (useful in fishery), coral-sponge.we also want to know if the listers could help us with the coral farming. we have searched and found "Coral Farm", but this is quite unspecific and very general. So we want to ask for help in methodlogies for improving coral growth when farming.this study is an effort to develop in situ conservation programs and educational activities.

thanks a lot for your help.

ANDREI SALCEDO GREBECHOV
Dendrobates; Sociedad de Turismo Biológico
Turismo y Ciencia
SOCIO FUNDADOR
Biólogo universidad Javeriana Colombia