[Coral-List] PhD thesis: Wakatobi Marine Resource Dependence and Economic Performance Criteria

Leanne.Cullen at csiro.au Leanne.Cullen at csiro.au
Mon Sep 10 21:27:54 EDT 2007

Hi all

I recently completed my PhD looking at Marine resource dependence,
resource use patterns and identification of economic performance
criteria within the Wakatobi Marine National Park in Indonesia and my
thesis is now available online for anyone who might be interested. The
link is provided below. I'm now taking this kind of work further in the
Wet Tropics and hoping at a later date to feed back again into the
Wakatobi - a fantastic region!

http://www.wakatobi.org/papers/Leanne%20Cullen%20PhD%20thesis%202007.pdf

Kind Regards to all

Leanne Cullen

><>~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~><>

Dr. Leanne Cullen

Human Ecologist, Livelihoods & Environment Group
Tropical Landscapes Program
CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
JCU/CSIRO Tropical Landscapes Joint Venture
Australian Tropical Forest Institute
Division of Research & Innovation
James Cook University
PO Box 6811