[Coral-List] Announcement CORE Mini-Symposium 2008

Christian Wild c.wild at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Apr 11 10:47:37 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to our "2nd CORE Mini-Symposium on
Biogeochemical Coral Reef Research", to be held 2nd May 2008 at the
department of Geosciences of the Ludwig-Maximilians University in München,
Germany, and would like to cordially invite all interested colleagues to
attend.

For further information (and a symposium programme with schedule), please
consult our homepage: www.palmuc.de/core

Best regards,

Christian

Dr. Christian Wild

Head, Coral Reef Ecology Work Group (CORE)

Center of Geobiology and Biodiversity Research

& Department of Earth and Environmental Science

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität

Luisenstr. 37, Room 228

80333 München

Germany