[Coral-List] Filming in the Solomon Islands

Ellen Husain Ellen.Husain at bbc.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 12:57:25 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I am planning a natural history film shoot to the Solomon Islands, with
the aim of showing the amazing richness and diversity of coral reef life
found in this area of the world. I'd be very interested to hear of any
recommendations anyone has of particularly interesting or fascinating
behaviour exhibited by reef residents in this area (be they  crustacea,
fish, molluscs, or any other reef 'critters'). What I am really looking
for is the sort of surprising and interesting behaviour that you might
tell a friend or colleague about. I'd also like to hear of any
particularly spectacular bits of reef or particularly beautiful reef
organisms that we should look into filming.

Any help would also be much appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

Ellen Husain.

Ellen Husain
SOUTH PACIFIC