[Coral-List] coral list post: Diadema antillarum

Dan Dalke-Fac/Staff ddalke at lovett.org
Wed Apr 23 09:39:28 EDT 2008

Dear coral listers,

This is Drew Fozzard. I am a senior at Lovett, and am currently
doing an independent research project with my Marine Biology
teacher.  Along with 11 other students, we will be going to
Discovery Bay Marine Lab in Jamaica with a  research diving
class.  We are interested in doing a project involving the
population of the reef urchin Diadema antillarum.  I was
wondering if anyone had any information or suggestions for
monitoring the numbers of Diadema on the different reefs at
Discovery Bay. We are taking 1/2 m and 1 m quadrants with us.

Thanks,

Drew Fozzard
alfozzard at lovett.org

Dan Dalke
Upper School Science Department Chairman
The Lovett School
404-262-3032 ext. 1520
ddalke at lovett.org