[Coral-List] Long term change in Eritrean reefs: past, present, future

Kevin Macaulay mega2004mac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:02:02 EDT 2008

My name is Kevin Macaulay and I am an undergraduate student at Georgia
Southern University.  I stumbled on this list serve while reading some new
articles on Google scholar.  I am very interested in coral reef communities
and the issues they are facing.  I am not sure of the exact area of research
I want to pursue but it will be closely related to the conservation of coral
reefs.  I am going to be graduating in May 2009 and hopefully starting grad
school soon after.

I was hoping I could find some helpful information on the list serve.  If
anyone has any suggestions for me I would greatly appreciate it.  If you
have any information on good marine biology programs that emphasize coral
reefs I would really like to hear about it.  Also I am looking for summer
internships/jobs that are available to undergraduate students in this
field.  Thank you all in advance for your help and advice.
  Kevin Macaulay