[Coral-List] education on airplanes

Sheppard, Charles Charles.Sheppard at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 14:09:48 EDT 2008

Melissa has a good point, and it can be entertaining too.  I once sat, in Business Class, next to a exec from a major development bank.  He was whinging about how miserable it was to have to slum it in Business, having been bumped down from First Class.  I had been bumped up from steerage class, but didnt let on and commiserated instead.

Discussion of the sort Melissa suggests revealed that he had been involved in some nasty, eco-disasterous funding scheme.  Im afraid I rather added to his discomfort!

Best wishes
Charles

Professor Charles Sheppard
Dept Biological Sciences