[Coral-List] Marine Climate Change Postion Announcement

Emily Pidgeon e.pidgeon at conservation.org
Sun Aug 3 17:37:14 EDT 2008

Manager- Marine Climate Change

Conservation International's marine program is seeking a manager to
oversee day to day implementation of our rapidly expanding marine
climate change program, ensuring success for our science and field
implementation outcomes. This includes vulnerability assessments and key
biodiversity adaptation projects in priority marine sites around the
world, a program of applied natural and socio-economic science focused
on developing adaptation tools for marine biodiversity and human well
being, and marine climate change conservation workshops and meetings.
The Manager will work closely with CI field teams in marine regions
around the world and with our academic and conservation partners. The
position will also support development of CI's global and regional level
strategies for addressing marine climate change, and provide key
technical support to CI's marine regions and other programs. This
position will provide essential coordination between CI marine staff and
partners, providing guidance on how they can best contribute to the
marine climate change program.

For further details please see:

http://conservation.org/discover/about_us/careers/Pages/mgr_mar_climate_
change.aspx