[Coral-List] Educating the masses

Phil Dustan dustanp at cofc.edu
Wed Aug 6 07:18:59 EDT 2008

Dear Listers,
  Steve has an excellent point. It is an incredible story.
	 We also need to find a sponsor who would enable the story to be
advertised the way its done with everyday items such as toilet paper-
remember "Don't squeeze the Charmin"? Every day, five hundred times a
day on every station. People need to hear a simple message.. over and
over and over....

		    Phil