[Coral-List] textbook on the nervous system

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 02:00:51 EDT 2008

Dear Jean-Christophe
I can recommend you to go through the book

Microscopic Anatomy of Invertebrates - Volume 2- Placozoa, Porifera, Cnidaria, and Ctenophora

Treatise Editor - Frederick W. Harrison and Volume Editors - Frederick W. Harrison and Jane A. Westfall

Published by Wiley-Liss, 1991

Chapter 6 of this volume is on Cnidaria - contributed by Daphne Fautin and Richard Mariscal
It deal with all aspects of cindaria including nervous and sensory system

Shashank

Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Research Student, Graduate School of Kuroshio Science
Laboratory of Environmental Conservation
Kochi University, Monobe Campus, B 200
Nankoku, Kochi, 783-8502, Japan
Mobile: 81 08039253889
My WebPage: http://web.mac.com/coralresearch/iWeb/shashank/Welcome.html