[Coral-List] Economics of coral reef restoration

Lockwood, Bonnie bonnie at mbari.org
Fri Dec 5 10:19:17 EST 2008

National Ocean Economics Program has a valuation database that includes coral reefs, which is easy to query.  www.oceaneconomics.org

It may help in your search.

Bonnie Lockwood

Program Manager

National Ocean Economics Program

7700 Sandholdt Road

Moss Landing, CA 95039

(831) 775-1844; FAX (831) 775-1620

bonnie at mbari.org

WE VALUE THE OCEANS

-----Original Message-----
From: coral-list-bounces at coral.aoml.noaa.gov [mailto:coral-list-bounces at coral.aoml.noaa.gov] On Behalf Of Tom Moore
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:04 AM
To: coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Subject: Re: [Coral-List] Economics of coral reef restoration

Steve,
Coral Reef Restoration is a pretty broad topic and can include number of
very different types of work such as nursery efforts, improved
herbivory,  restoration after vessel groundings, or water quality
improvements.

If you are able to be more specific I would be happy to try to point you
in the right direction.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Moore