[Coral-List] Research cruise enquiry

aventi at gso.uri.edu aventi at gso.uri.edu
Wed Dec 10 11:42:46 EST 2008

A requirement for my masters degree in oceanography at the University of
Rhode Island is to fulfill a minimum 5 day research cruise.  I was
wondering if anyone knew of any such cruise in the next 7 months that
could use a volunteer.  My area of interest is climate change and coral
reefs, though the cruise does not need to address these subjects.  I am a
certified AAUS SCUBA diver and have extensive experience if coral reef
monitoring and coral core sampling on SCUBA.
Please let me know if you know of any cruise opportunities
Thanks