[Coral-List] Irritating Microsoft Passport message

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Sat Dec 20 09:46:14 EST 2008

Hey, Team, I realize that many if not all of you receive an irritating
message like the one below every time you post to Coral-List.  We're
working to try to solve this problem.  In the mean time, all I can
suggest is that you mark such messages as "junk" and hope that your
email client will automatically delete such messages.

  Thanks for your patience...Jim