[Coral-List] Sharpnose Puffer

Christy Semmens christy at REEF.org
Wed Dec 31 12:58:50 EST 2008

Hello,

Yes, several people also posted similar reports to the Reef
Environmental Education Foundation (REEF) Discussion Forum Boards.
Here is the direct link to the posts - http://www.reef.org/node/3479

The sightings are from Cozumel and Xcalak (Mexico), Roatan, and
Ambergris Cay (Belize).

Happy New Year.
Christy Semmens

Christy Pattengill-Semmens, Ph.D.
Director of Science
Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF)
www.REEF.org