[Coral-List] Live coral trade - Philippine exports

Lee Goldman coralfarmguam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 07:57:55 EST 2008

Dear List,

  Currently, no Corals are allowed to be exported from the Philippines. Although I am certain there is an illegal trade happening and we may never know the magnitude or impact, at least the government has tried to curb the harvesting of corals from their already vanishing reefs. Tome, a step in the right direction.Now if we can only get the enforcement issues taken care of...

  Regards,

  Lee Goldman
  Coral Farm Guam
  Po Box 6682