[Coral-List] Live coral trade - Philippine exports

Craig Lilyestrom craig at caribe.net
Sat Feb 16 16:48:58 EST 2008

I've enjoyed the discussion regarding coral export/import. Now, I'd be
very appreciative if folks could share any thoughts on the potential
impacts from non-native corals imported through the aquarium trade
into tropical or subtropical jurisdictions. How concerned should
managers be about for example, live Pacific corals being imported into
the Caribbean and sold in aquarium shops?

--Craig