[Coral-List] Autofluorescence in Bryozoan larvae?

Shimrit Finkel sperkol at post.tau.ac.il
Mon Feb 18 03:34:34 EST 2008

Dear listers,

My post-doc deals with attachment of Bugula neritina larvae to a solid
surface in a laminar flow. For my work I have to capture larval trajectories
in a flume. As these larvae are photosensitive, I would like to capture
their motion using fluorescence lightening or IR lightning. To date I have
not found any documentation of autofluorescence in Bugula larvae. I would
greatly appreciate any input on the subject.

Sincerely,

Shimrit Perkol-Finkel,  Ph.D.

Dept of Zoology, Faculty of Life Sciences
Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv
Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Phone: 972-3-6407292
Fax: 972-3-6409403