[Coral-List] Blast-threads

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Sun Feb 24 17:43:53 EST 2008

Hey, Team, publicly trashing an organization can get you into a lot of
trouble, if what you say can not be substantiated with facts.  We're
talking a LOT of trouble.  Of course, we all want to learn from mistakes
of the past, and that's where the fine line is.  What I'm getting at is
this:  I don't want (can't let) Coral-List to be caught up in the middle
of mud-slinging, even if the mud sticks.  It's not what we want to
accomplish here.  If you can offer positive feedback on lessons learned
from the past, then fine, but there is no percentage in using invective,
as all it does is spawn more of the same and blow out neurons better
spent on solving difficult problems.

Now don't go and think I'm talking about YOU  in particular!  There are
some posts Lew and I have just killed.  This is a general
bulletin...Think before you blast!  Please!

    Cheers,
    Jim