[Coral-List] Aquacultured corals?

Tim Tessier tim.tessier at seacare.org
Mon Feb 25 15:03:56 EST 2008

Irregardless of your definitions of chop shop, responsible aquaculture,
F2 cultivated, trimming a bush, cloning etc. I would like to see proof
about the sudden change from "responsible aquaculture" to "chop shop". I
find it amusing that Karl says the company slid into unsustainable
practices about the time his employment was terminated. When the
business model for the company was decided upon "Chop Shop" was never an
option. The goal was to offer F2 cultivated corals with full traceability.

Sincerely,
Tim Tessier