[Coral-List] 11th ICRS: Deadlines and Photo Contest

11th ICRS secretariat_11icrs at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 15:06:09 EST 2008

Please send to any colleagues that may be interested.
  (WITH APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS)

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  184 days until the 11th International Coral Reef Symposium!  July 7-11, 2008

  Oral and Poster Presenters – Registration: The deadline for oral and poster presenters is Friday February 1, 2008. Please visit our web site to register http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/registration.html

  Note: Important Deadline Changes
  FIELD TRIP SCHOLARSHIPS:  Application Deadline is now FEBRUARY 1, 2008.  For more information regarding Field Trip Scholarships, please visit our website at http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/stipends.html.

  FIELD TRIP REGISTRATION:  Application Deadline is now MARCH 14, 2008.  For more information regarding Field Trip Registration, please visit our website at http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/fieldtrips.html.

  SHOWCASE YOUR UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHIC SKILLS
  The 11th ICRS will be hosting an Underwater Photography Contest, which is open to all registered attendees.  Entries will be judged by professional photographers and marine scientists. All submissions must be high resolution digital files. Ownership will remain with the photographer but reproduction rights will be given to 11th ICRS.  The top three entries for each category will be announced at the 11th ICRS, where prizes, including exciting live aboard dive trips, will be awarded to the winners and images displayed.

  For categories, rules and submission guidelines for the Underwater Photography Contest, please visit our website at http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/photocontest.html.

  REGISTRATION
  Registration is Open – please visit our web site to register http://www.nova.edu/ncri/11icrs/registration.html

  QUESTIONS?