[Coral-List] Coral-List : short outage

Mike Jankulak mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 10 10:33:17 EST 2008

Coral-Listers,

All CREWS / ICON servers will experience a short outage sometime today
or tomorrow.  This is due to ongoing AOML constructions projects.

[Unlike last month's outage, this time only CREWS / ICON servers will be
affected.  Other AOML services, including our email, will NOT be impacted.]

During this outage, the Coral-List mailserver will not propagate
messages, and our websites and databases will be inaccessible:

   http://www.coral.noaa.gov/
   http://ecoforecast.noaa.gov/

Thank-you for your continued patience and support during these important
building improvement projects.

regards,
Mike Jankulak, Coral-List mod team

--
Mike Jankulak, Research Associate, University of Miami / CIMAS
    NOAA / Atlantic Oceanographic Meteorological Laboratory