[Coral-List] Used Car for Sale

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 10 22:29:59 EST 2008

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was picking on anybody
in particular.  It's all connected and it's almost impossible to stay
"on track," especially since the discussion evolved into "what can we
do?" which is a valid topic.  Please carry on with the passionate
discourse in an effort to solve the problems of the world while bringing
it on home to coral ecology.

    Thanks...Jim