[Coral-List] Looking at connecting with Professors in Brasil

Jason Azzam jazzam at hemmera.com
Mon Jan 14 12:53:50 EST 2008

Hello all,

I am currently looking into doing a masters degree and one area that I
am interested in conducting my field work is down in Brasil. My only
problem is I have no contacts at the Universities in Brasil. I would
love to get in touch with a professor down there and possibly
collaborate and even fine tune my research ideas. If any of you on coral
list can recommend someone in Brasil or even better if any of the
posters on coral list are from Brasil I would love to chat.

Sincerely,

J Azzam

jasonazzam at yahoo.ca or jazzam at hemmera.com

Jason Azzam, B.Sc. (Hon.), CEPIT

Ecologist

HEMMERA

Suite 250 - 1380 Burrard Street

Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2H3

tel: 604.669.0424 ext. (157)

web: www.Hemmera.com

Hemmera is Creating Opportunities through responsive client service and
environmental expertise.