[Coral-List] U.S. Coral Reef Task Force Meeting - February 27, 2008

Beth Dieveney beth.dieveney at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 17 09:36:56 EST 2008

The next meeting of the U.S. Coral Reef Task Force is February 27, 2008
in Washington D.C.  The meeting will be held at the Smithsonian
Institution's National Museum of Natural History in the Baird
Auditorium. (On the Mall at Constitution Avenue and 10th St.)
This meeting will highlight ten years of the U.S. Coral Reef Task Force
and our efforts for collaborative research, management, and conservation
of coral reef ecosystems.  We will also celebrate the International Year
of the Reef.

Public comment is accepted in advance and we will also have time during
the business meeting.
There will be no exhibit space at this meeting.
A final agenda will be available soon.

To Register and for more information visit: www.coralreef.gov.
Information can be found on the home page.
A group hotel room rate is available.  To receive this rate, you must
make reservations by February 3.

--
Elizabeth Dieveney
Email: Beth.Dieveney at noaa.gov