[Coral-List] GIS position at University of Canterbury

Deirdre Hart deirdre.hart at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Jan 29 16:26:53 EST 2008

Situations Vacant: Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in
Geographic Information Systems (A459-07J), Department of Geography,
University of Canterbury

We are seeking an individual to join our GIS team, a key strategic area
for our Department, and an area of rapid growth in student numbers.
Applicants will ideally have a record of research in an area that
complements our current research profile (which is themed around
clusters in Earth-Atmosphere Processes (including coastal), Environment
and Health, and Culture and Society).

More information on our teaching and research is available on our
website http://www.geog.canterbury.ac.nz/, and further information can
be obtained from Head of Department, Associate Professor Wendy Lawson
(wendy.lawson at canterbury.ac.nz)

For detailed information and to apply on line visit
http://vacancies.canterbury.ac.nz/positiondetail.asp?p=3818