[Coral-List] how do u do

dedu dadi andrylaksana at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 04:18:05 EST 2008

dear sir,
my name is andre, graduated of marine science faculty of fisheries and marine science Riau University-Indonesia. How to participate on this forum, i interesting in and want to learn more about the coral reefs.
  we  have a small action at the small island in Batam-Indonesia,  coral transplantation to increase the awareness and knowledge for local communities in abang island, so maybe from this forum we can get more information n how to get involve with small action from big scenario to save coral reefs in the world.especially we could participate in a small way in Batam
 thanks for ur attention.

  andre