[Coral-List] Review of Sexual Reproduciton in Octocorallia

Sam Kahng samkahng at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:30:44 EDT 2008

Dear coral-listers,

Hudi Benayahu, Howie Lasker, and myself are in the process of completing a manuscript which reviews sexual reproduction in Octocorallia. As we presented at ICRS, we currently have data on 155 species across all regions and habitats. While we believe that we have most of the primary literature papers on octocoral reproduction, we recognize that there may be additional papers (including expedition reports, unpublished theses) which we may not have reviewed. Before we publish the manuscript, we would like to ensure that our dataset is complete. If you have publications on any aspects of octocoral reproduction which may be relevant, please either email me pdf files of the papers or the references. Many thanks for your assistance.
Aloha, Sam

Samuel E. Kahng, PhD
Assistant Professor of Oceanography
skahng at hpu.edu

Hawaii Pacific University at the Oceanic Institute
Marine Science Office

41-202 Kalaniana'ole Highway
Waimanalo, HI 96795
808-259-3112