[Coral-List] AAUS diver needed – August 10-19

Elizabeth Mclean elmclean at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
We are looking for an AAUS diver to join our team at NURC in Key Largo, Florida from August 10-16 (Arrival on the 10th and departure on the 16th).  We will be making some gorgonian collections for population genetics and looking at sponge-gorgonian interactions.The diver will need nitrox and at least a 60' certification.We can cover travel expenses along with food and lodging. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested and if you are able to commit for this week. Be sure you meet the above mentioned requirements.

Send a short summary of your dive qualifications and research experience, along with contact info for your science diving referee.
Thank you, Elizabeth L. McLean

Elizabeth L. McLean
469 Hotchstetter
Evolution, Ecology and Behavior ProgramUniversity at Buffalo

elm9 at buffalo.edu
Tel (716) 645 – 2363 ext. 185