[Coral-List] community involvement and reefs

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:36:31 EDT 2008

I find it telling that links are not provided to either of these articles.
My initial cursory trials have failed to find pdfs online.  How much more
difficult can it be for the science community in the islands to get them?

This suggests to me that the intention of these publications is linked more
tightly to the (deficient) scientific publication and self aggrandizing
scientist community than to the communities that, by implication, are being
served.

Alan