[Coral-List] Qatar Reefs

Greg Challenger gchallenger at msn.com
Fri Jun 13 13:08:51 EDT 2008

We are working on an oil spill contingency plan and looking for some information on reef health in and around Qatar for environmental sensitivity identification.  If anyone has any specific information that may be helpful we would appreciate it.

Greg Challenger<>

Principal
Marine Scientist/Professional Wetland Scientist
Polaris Applied Sciences, Inc.
12525 131st Ct NE
Kirkland, Washington, USA  98034
(425)-823-4841
Direct (206) 369-5686

www.polarisappliedsciences.com<http://www.polarisappliedsciences.com/>

  This transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is protected by attorney-client or attorney work product privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive such.  If the recipient is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please notify me immediately at this address or by telephone at  (425)-823-4841.