[Coral-List] Need reference

yogesh kumar coralyogeeth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:39:55 EDT 2008

Hallo Researcher,

I am PhD student in the filed is sedimentation impact of coral reef .i am a
dive master DM494151 (PADI). So we need related filed reference and we have
identified one shipwreck in Gulf of Mannar. We need some related filed
reference of biodiversity studies in shipwreck. We will plan to do one day
awareness program about coral reef conservation on September 16th with the
help of PAD NGO working in the gulf of mannar coastal villages
.Anybodycan willing to join this program
pls inform through mail or post.

With regards

J.S.Yogeshkumar

Research associate