[Coral-List] Macroalgae in the Keys

Alex Brylske brylske at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 10:02:02 EDT 2008

Billy:

Well said. As a representative of a major user group, I could not
agree more. Clearly, the situation is not a good one for reef
anywhere. But given the challenges facing the coral reefs of the Keys—
and all of Florida—we have much to be proud of; and the folks at the
FKNMS have always been the leaders in the effort to manage them.

Alex

Alex Brylske, Senior Editor
DIVE TRAINING magazine

Address: