[Coral-List] Keys' Causes

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 30 07:08:10 EDT 2008

Hi, Andy!

What is especially difficult is that government employees can't always
respond in an emotional way to public forums like this one like they'd
like to.  It's nice to vent emotions--it makes you feel better.  Like, I
have some well chosen words I'd like to express about this whole
interchange, and I'm sure the other NOAA and Federal employees would
like to also.  But we can't!  That puts us at a disadvantage in forums
like this, and the non-government employees at an advantage; and in a
perfectly run  government list-server there wouldn't even be such a
question of "advantage."  Of course, if people did THEIR job better at
presenting the facts and not "going off" on each other, it would make
things much easier.  I must reiterate:  leave vindictive emotions out of
Coral-List messages folks, please.

So, my apologies for not getting it perfect all the time, my apologies
for letting some messages go through that shouldn't, and sometimes not
letting some go through that should; and the best thing I can say right
now is something I think Shakespeare and Henry Miller each said within
their own eloquent context:  "Truth will out."

    Jim