[Coral-List] Microeconomic Study

Wahab Maghsoudlou wahab at inco.ac.ir
Sun Mar 2 12:17:27 EST 2008

Dear coral lister
hi,i would so grateful if anybody can help me about,microeconomic study on
coral reefs ecosystems or any other marine living resources. id like to know
about survey process and other indexes which someone should be consider
about that.because we had not any estimate about the cost of marine living
resources in Iran, I want to begins a basic research on economical value of
this ecosystem.again i would so appreciate if someone can help me.

Regards

--
Wahab
Scientific member, Iranian National Center for Oceanography

Reef Check and GCRMN coordinator in Iran