[Coral-List] Tawi Tawi islands

Sarah Curran Sarah.Curran at erm.com
Wed May 7 04:04:39 EDT 2008

Can anyone point me in the right direction of any references on marine and coastal resources of the the Sandakan Basin in The Philippines, particularly the Tawi Tawi islands.

I have a WWF report from 2002 that covers the area quite broadly and would be grateful if anyone knows of other refs I can get hold of quickly.

thanks in advance

Sarah Curran
Senior Marine Scientist
Environmental Resources Management Australia Pty Ltd
172 St. Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Australia

Tel:+61 (0) 89321 5200
Fax:+61 (0) 89321 5262
www.erm.com<http://www.erm.com/>

This electronic mail message may contain information which is (a) LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee (s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person responsible for delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Environmental Resources Management Australia Pty Ltd (ERM) has systems in place to encourage a virus free software environment, however we cannot be liable for any loss or damage, corruption or distortion of electronically transmitted information, or for any changes made to this information during transferral or after receipt by the client.