[Coral-List] Coral bleaching in the western pacific warm pool.

Ruben van Hooidonk rubski at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:24:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

During research on thermal coral bleaching in the western pacific warm pool,
I noticed that observations of coral bleaching in that region are very
limited in the reefbase.org database. I would like to know if anyone knows
of any bleaching episodes not recorded in that database.

You can see the location of the warm pool here:
http://roskilde.eas.purdue.edu/~ruben/wpwp.jpg

If you know of any observations of bleaching in that region, please to
submit your data on the form that can be found here:
http://roskilde.eas.purdue.edu/~ruben/bleaching_in_WPWP.php

Thank you very much for your help, and if you have any questions or remarks
please ask me directly,

Ruben van Hooidonk
Purdue University