[Coral-List] Underwater video surveys and gear

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu May 8 10:16:48 EDT 2008

We use a Canon G8 or G9 in its underwater housing. The housing is small, and
the camera takes reasonable movies and great stills, and is within your
budget.

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Lab (CREM Lab)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4700 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, 33149
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu      http://ncore.rsmas.miami.edu
 Phone: 305-421-4814   Fax: 305-421-4910

  "If I cannot build it, I do not understand it."
              --Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate