[Coral-List] Coral restoration

Medio, David MedioD at halcrow.com
Mon May 19 04:17:42 EDT 2008

 Doug

apologies! It is indeed the Arabian Gulf (Persian to some) I am
referring to!

David

Dr David Medio
Principal Environmental Scientist
Halcrow Group Ltd, Arndale Centre, Otley Rd, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 2UL,
UK
tel: switchboard +44 (0)113 2208220, direct line: +44 (0)113 220 8253,
mobile: +44 (0)773 919 0968
fax: +44 (0)113 274 2924   email: mediod at halcrow.com
www.halcrow.com
_______

Halcrow   Sustaining and improving the quality of people's lives
____ __
P Please do not print this e-mail and attachments unless absolutely
necessary