[Coral-List] Coral Reef Futures DVD available

Andrew Baird andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Sat May 31 08:04:18 EDT 2008

Dear Corallist

A number of people with limited access to broadband have contacted us about gaining access to the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies on-line seminars. In response, we can provide the seminars on DVD at no cost if you send your mailing address to lewis.anderson at jcu.edu.au.

In addition, 500 free DVDs of the seminars will be available at the ICRS conference in Florida in early July, from the display booth shared by the ARC Centre of Excellence, AIMS and GBRMPA.  If we run out, you can give us your mailing address then.

Of course, if you do have good web access, you can download the online seminars at your own convenience from http://www.coralcoe.org.au/events/webseminar/iyorwebseminar.html