[Coral-List] NOAA CRCP Threat-based Priority Working Group Members and the Charging Document

Kacky.Andrews Kacky.Andrews at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 9 14:56:10 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone. As you know, the NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
(CRCP) is moving forward with a "Roadmap for the Future."  As part of
this process we have established 3 Threat Based Working Groups (climate
change, land-based sources of pollutions, and fishing impacts). Each of
these small working groups has at least one lead staff from each of the
4 CRCP line offices and includes members from other Federal agencies,
state and territory partners, academia, NGO and other representation. I
have attached the current membership for the three Working Groups as
well as the charging document that describes what we have asked them to
do over the next 6 months.

The Chairs and Coordinators of the Working Groups are:

Land-based Sources:    Billy Causey: Chair
                                    Beth Dieveney: Coordinator

Fishing Impacts:            Jim Bohnsack: Co-Chair
                                    Gerry Davis: Co-Chair
                                     Jen Koss: Coordinator

Climate:                        Mark Eakin: Co-Chair
                                    Chad McNutt: Co-Chair
                                    Britt Parker: Coordinator

We will be posting periodic updates on the work of the Panels on the
NOAA CRCP webpage (www.coralreef.noaa.gov). I encourage you to follow
the progress of these Working Groups and provide input as they do their
work over the next 6 months.

I would like to thank all of the Working Group members for their
participation as we begin to make the "Roadmap for the Future" a
reality. Thanks.

--Kacky

p.s. I apologize for any cross postings