[Coral-List] back to corals

Christopher Hawkins chwkins at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 15:20:38 EDT 2008

All:

Lee Goldman gave a thoughtful and well-penned reponse to Charle's question.  Whatever you may feel about the overall nature of that question, though, I think we can agree that we as scientists should be able to defend the statistics we use, in posts or in papers, in our claims.  In most cases, I have found that it is just a case anticipating critisisms, and then rewording or adding a cite before hitting send.

Best,
Chris