[Coral-List] Searching the Coral-List archives

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 21 08:29:38 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I just got a nice tip on searching the Coral-List archives from
Professor Andy Rhyne that I am embarrassed to say I didn't know about.
As an example, if I wanted to search anything that was posted on
Siderastrea in the more recent archives of Coral-List, I would input
this query to Google:

    site:http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/ siderastrea

and behold, 124 entries with Siderastrea in either the subject or body
of the message!  Similarly, you could use the keywords "job" or
"position" if you were looking for a job.

Thanks, Andy!

    Cheers,
    Jim