[Coral-List] photos on coral harvesting from the wild

ramadian bachtiar rbachtiar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:05:12 EDT 2008

Dear lister,

Professionally, I'm a photographer right now. But I'm always a marine
biologist by heart (I used to work as fellow researcher at Marine
Biology Laboratory - Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia). I try
to always follow corals' issues. Especially on corals trading issue.
I'm loosing words for this. But please do check out my photostory on
destructive fishing in Seribu Islands. it's on my personal website:
www.ramadianbachtiar.com

Warm regards,
Rama

Ramadian Bachtiar