[Coral-List] Coral Reef Watch expands Virtual Stations and bleaching alert system

Hector Reyes hreyes at uabcs.mx
Fri Sep 5 18:05:09 EDT 2008

mark, congrats for the effort and it will surely be a great asset for
bleaching studies.. but just a simple comment. banco chinchorro is in
mexico, not belize. in out country we are used to these kind of small
confusions (many people believes that the gulf of california belongs to
the usa), but still, a little geographic precision is useful. saludos!

Hector Reyes
UABCS, La Paz, Mexico (not Bolivia!)