[Coral-List] Trinidad & Tobago coral growth rate literature

jennie mallela j_mallela at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 12:35:03 EDT 2008

Dear Coral-listers,

I'm trying to compile coral and encruster growth rate literature for Tobago and Trinidad. I know over the years numerous overseas Universities and lecturers have conducted various types of reef research on Tobago's reefs. If any of you know of students or researchers who may have taken coral cores, conducted growth rate studies or x-rayed corals/clacifying organisms please could you email me relevant references or contact information.

So far I have 2 papers by:  Risk et al,  Moses & Swart and 2 student theses by Laydoo and Roche.

Many thanks,
Jennie

Dr Jennie Mallela
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
http://www.sta.uwi.edu/fsa/lifesciences/jmallela.htm

Contact Information: Department of Life Sciences, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago.
Telephone: 1(868) 662-2002 Ext.3908, Fax: (868) 663-5241

50 ways to reduce your climate emissions: http://www.foe.co.uk/resource/briefing_notes/50_climate_top_tips.pdf